Here are a list of things that I really miss from Thailand.
- Banana shakes, at least one per day
- Green Mango salad
- Cheap massages, at least one per every other day
- Cheap EVERYTHING
- The sun
- The warm weather
- Snorkeling
- Watching the sun set on the beach
- Meeting new and interesting people from around the world everyday
- Sharing travel stories with my newly made friends
- Fresh fruit, yogurt, and muesli for breakfast on the beach everyday. It’s just not the same at home.
- Walking into The Wind Beach hangout on Ko Tao and knowing half the people there
- The buckets of alcohol I’d drink every night. Hehe, just kidding.
- Looking forward to my next destination
- The salted cashew nuts you can buy there anywhere. They make them with palm oil and coconut cream
- 7-11 on every other corner like Seattle has Starbucks on every other corner
- Saying ‘hello’ and ‘thank you’ in Thai to EVERYONE (those are only words I know)
- Admiring the friendliest stray dog population in the world, all over Thailand (and cats too)
I miss all those things too - especially the daily massages - trying to think of a few more to add but I think you have all the best bits covered mmmmmmm pad thai and dancing barefoot on the beach
ReplyDelete